Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday Wobbling

Had to take the day off yesterday and go with my Dad to the doc. He's had some sudden onset issues which are being looked at, but the doctor carved a 3cm across and 3.5cm deep squamous cell growth out of my dad's temple. I have a yucky feeling in the pit of my stomach and I'm mentally exhausted.

Please, God, not this, not now.

~~

I have made the resolution that no matter what happens with Dad, that we - *I* - are continuing our adoption process. I know Dad approves of that attitude (he's not dying tomorrow or anything) so I don't feel guilty about it at all. I can't let anything stop us this time.

~~

Today, I have a letter signed by both DH and I giving permission to SW to place our profile in the State's Central Adoption Registry. It's a leap of faith; it can get murky when going through the State for anything, but as I've said before, God has this habit of taking care of us. I have to have faith in that.

~~

I'm going to just stop here. My brain is mush and I'm just mentally shot. I pasted what I was going to ramble about in Word and will make it its own post.

Is it Friday yet?

2 comments:

Claudya Martinez said...

I wish you the best on your journey to adoption.

Mrs H said...

Wow, Allie lots going on! I hope your dad turns out ok. Good thoughts going your way!