Friday, September 18, 2009

Hooray, It's Friday!

And the boss is away! *evil cackle*

Summer's back is broken - mornings no longer hang in the hundreds, but are now about a lovely 80 and the afternoon lands at about 100 - piece of cake - that's hikin' weather. Mornings are beautiful. I can turn my car's A/C off until I hit the choked freeway, where exhaust forces me to close my windows and regretfully turn the A/C on.

This morning, there's a nice stiff breeze out of the east, and I'm going to do a couple of things here at work and escape. Being inside on days like this is sacriligeous. I'm going for a nice long hike in a nearby park.

~~

Since SW has dropped off the face of the earth, I went and contacted the coordinator above her. I only required a yes or no answer. Instead, she essentially said that she was forwarding my email to SW. That really pissed me off. JUST ANSWER THE EFFING QUESTION!!!

~~

This afternoon is the meeting with Boss's pal. I'll let you know how that goes.

~~

Other than that, nothing new. Just that long, laborious, awful wait.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Hope you had a good weekend and got to enjoy the gorgeous weather. Hopefully, the SW has resurfaced and gotten you an answer since you got her super involved. Seems like an answer should be a simple thing, doesn't it? Sheesh...

Erica