Thursday, December 31, 2009

Moving Into a New Year

"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings." *


So now it's time to talk of many things, as the Walrus says, but in a new venue.

Thank you to all who have come to visit and checked things out. Thank you to all of those who have lurked, who have commented, and those who have contacted me privately. For those who stumble across this location, feel free to look around (for I'm going to leave this up), then come and follow the story that happened when a dream came true.

I wish this venue allowed the adjustment of security on individual posts, because there is a portion of you that I want to share pictures with. I can’t do that here. It’s really the only reason I’m moving things over to the new place, because I actually prefer this interface and the ease of use, and the many ways to play with the layout.


Oh well.

To my followers, switch your reader to the new URL. The rest of y’all, put the new address linked above in your favorites list. Leave this page be on your blogrolll. I'm not taking this down... at least not in the foreseeable future.

See you over there!
_______________
* "The Walrus and the Carpenter," Through the Looking Glass, Lewis Carroll, 1872

No comments: